If for any reason your travel plans change, and you are not going to be able to take a trip with us on the day booked, please be sure to contact us immediately on: +64 (0) 3 443 2869 or 0800 926 326 (NZ only) or email us at E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings:
• For bookings cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the departure time, there will be no charge, but some booking fees and charges may not be able to be refunded. In these cases, a partial refund will be given less the booking fees or charges.
• For bookings cancelled within 24 hours prior to departure time, or in the case of a ‘no show’, you will be charged the full cost of the trip.
• Eco Wanaka Adventures Ltd reserves the right to apply discretion in special circumstances, e.g., Covid-19 virus related issues causing last minute cancellations.
• In the case of bad weather and/or safety considerations, the duration and the content of some activities may be altered. In such cases Eco Wanaka Adventures will ensure that the clients receive their best possible service.
• Cancelled trips on our behalf (e.g., due to weather or Covid-19 related issues etc.) will be eligible for a refund but some booking fees and charges are not able to be refunded so a partial refund partial refund lessbooking fees or charges may be given in some circumstances.
• Eco Wanaka Adventures is able to run tours under Covid-19 Virus Level 1 or Level 2 restrictions only. Reduced client numbers may be required for some tours under Level 2 restrictions to maintain distancing requirements, which may cause some cancellations.